Oats in a Jar with Berries
Simple and delicious oatmeal with sweet berries for a healthy morning breakfast treat!
Servings: 1 jar
- 1/4 cup Rolled Oats I used Bob's Red Mill Whole Grain
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk I used Califia Farms
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt I used Fage 0%
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Raspberry Jam or jelly I used Polaner Fruit Spread
- 1/2 cup Frozen Raspberries I used Wymans
- 1 tbsp Flax Meal I used Bob's Red Mill
Add all ingredients except frozen raspberries to jar or container. Shake contents vigorously until contents are mixed well. Remove cap and add frozen raspberries. Replace cap and do not shake. Refrigerate overnight. Top with walnuts if desired.