Grandma Mary’s Prosciutto and Melon
- 1 melon divided @ ½ cup per prepared bowl
- 1 slice Prosciutto sliced thin 1 piece per prepared bowl
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar per prepared bowl optional
- Cut one melon, sliced or cubed ( I usually cube it because it is easier)
- Take one thinly sliced piece of prosciutto, tear it into smaller bite sized pieces, and drop it on top of the melon. Add balsamic vinegar if using. Easy.
This information is being provided to you for educational and informational purposes only. It is being provided to you to educate you about general breast cancer information and as a self-help tool for your own use. It is not a substitute for professional, medical advice. This information is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgment. For my full Disclaimer, please go to ConsultColleen.com