Grandma Mary’s Prosciutto and Melon
This is a super simple, yummy appetizer! It is prepared per bowl for each individual guest.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 1 person
- 1 melon divided @ ½ cup per prepared bowl
- 1 slice Prosciutto sliced thin 1 piece per prepared bowl
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar per prepared bowl optional
- Cut one melon, sliced or cubed ( I usually cube it because it is easier)
- Take one thinly sliced piece of prosciutto, tear it into smaller bite sized pieces, and drop it on top of the melon. Add balsamic vinegar if using. Easy.
This recipe was inspired by a recipe my mother-in-law shared with me.