This recipe has been around our house since my boys were little, it’s always a big hit!
It’s also featured in my new ebook, “Consult Colleen’s Classic Holiday Recipes.” Get your copy here!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Squares
- 16 Graham Cracker Squares crushed or 1 cup
- 1 box confectionery sugar
- 1 cup Peanut Butter ( I used Teddie Smooth Peanut Butter)
- 2 sticks melted butter
- 1 package Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels
- Mix all ingredients, except the chocolate bits.
- Put mixture on an ungreased jelly roll pan and spread evenly, ( I use my hands for this part).
- Once mixture is spread evenly melt the chocolate bits. I usually put them in a large measuring cup and melt them in the microwave. Once they are most of the way melted, use a rubber spatula to spread over the top. I make quick work of spreading the first layer as it gets harder as the chocolate cools. Just use the spatula to spread the chocolate toward the outer edge.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate hardens and sets. Take the pan out the refrigerator about twenty minutes prior to cutting.
This information is being provided to you for educational and informational purposes only. It is being provided to you to educate you about general breast cancer information and as a self-help tool for your own use. It is not a substitute for professional, medical advice. This information is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgment. For my full Disclaimer, please go to ConsultColleen.com