Full Disclosure: One of the ways I make money on this website is by using "affiliate links." All this means is that if you click on a link in this post, I may earn a small commission if you purchase something after clicking. It doesn't cost you anything extra, and it keeps Consult Colleen up and running. Most importantly, I only link to products and services that I truly trust and believe in. Thanks for your support!
This recipe has been around our house since my boys were little, it’s always a big hit!
It’s also featured in my new ebook, “Consult Colleen’s Classic Holiday Recipes.” Get your copy here!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Squares
- 16 Graham Cracker Squares crushed or 1 cup
- 1 box confectionery sugar
- 1 cup Peanut Butter ( I used Teddie Smooth Peanut Butter)
- 2 sticks melted butter
- 1 package Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels
- Mix all ingredients, except the chocolate bits.
- Put mixture on an ungreased jelly roll pan and spread evenly, ( I use my hands for this part).
- Once mixture is spread evenly melt the chocolate bits. I usually put them in a large measuring cup and melt them in the microwave. Once they are most of the way melted, use a rubber spatula to spread over the top. I make quick work of spreading the first layer as it gets harder as the chocolate cools. Just use the spatula to spread the chocolate toward the outer edge.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate hardens and sets. Take the pan out the refrigerator about twenty minutes prior to cutting.