- Mix all ingredients together and enjoy! This is one of my real food favorites. Nuts are full of healthy fats but they are also high in calories so less is more. I find it easy to portion out the trail mix into individual baggies ahead of time to grab as a quick snack that I can toss in my purse for when my day gets away from me!
DIY Trail Mix
- 1 cup shelled walnuts or whole cashews (salted or unsalted)
- 1 cup almonds or shelled pistachios (salted or unsalted)
- 1 cup dried cherries, pineapple or raisins (any dried fruits can be used, but some have more sugar)
- 1 cup small pretzels
- 1/4 cup shelled sunflower seeds (salted or unsalted)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients together and enjoy!
This information is being provided to you for educational and informational purposes only. It is being provided to you to educate you about general breast cancer information and as a self-help tool for your own use. It is not a substitute for professional, medical advice. This information is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgment. For my full Disclaimer, please go to ConsultColleen.com